Sunday, August 1, 2010

New Beginnings

Welcome to my new home.  Setting up this blog has reminded me of moving.  Over the years I've moved my family more than a few times. As part of our moving ritual we perform a smudging ceremony in our hew home to cleanse the space we are about to inhabit.  Smudging is a Native American practice used to remove negative energy and spirits from a space.


And so it is with this new blog.  After performing a smudging ceremony I am ready to inhabit this new blog space with positive, creative energy.  Here I will chronicle my adventures with dyeing, knitting, color and more.  I'm sure other things will happen along the way - life is funny like that.


A special thanks to Dye Dreams blog readers for stopping by.  Stay tuned - the adventure continues.

No comments: