Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Wednesday Update

Virtual SPA is happening this weekend starting on Friday.  Here's how I'm participating.

* Saturday Zoom with Three Bags Full, 11:00 - 1:00 Eastern

I'll be available to chat about yarn, colors and samples.  Stop by with questions or just to stay hi.

Special Guest.  Designer Elizabeth Smith will join us at 11:30 to talk about her design work.

Meeting ID:  893 7061 9391

Passcode:  888984

* Free shipping all weekend.  No code needed.

* Giveaways.  These will be happening over on Instagram.  Follow along on Instagram for details.  If Instagram doesn't work for you, check the Ravelry group.  I'll post more information there later in the week.

Follow the hashtag #NETASPA2021 for additional information.  To see what other vendors are offering, join the Google Group for New England Textile Arts Network.

Today I'm busy finishing a couple projects.


While I'm weaving in ends, I'm gearing up for the next project.

No comments: