Friday, February 5, 2021

Bits and Pieces

I've been chained to my desk most of the week trying to get my inbox under control.  I catch up on email for a brief moment only to discover a new batch that needs attention.  It's a viscous cycle.

Here's a quick update.  In between emails, I added a few colors to the Lucia DK lineup and listed them on the website.


Seafoam, Topaz and Juniper are now available.  I hadn't thought of these three colors as a project combo, but now the wheels are turning.  I'll have to let that idea marinate.

In the works . . . Virtual SPA.  The in-person gathering in Freeport has been cancelled this year, but plans are underway for a virtual event.  The dates are February 26 - 28, and I'll be participating.  Stay tuned for details.

This week's color inspiration . . .


Bright, red berries.

1 comment:

stephanie48 said...

Those colors make a beautiful combination.