Friday, February 19, 2021

The Way It Works

Color update.  I'm still trying to sort out my color choices from earlier this week.  I added to the confusion by dyeing a couple more colors to throw into the mix.  I'll ponder my options for another day or two.

I always need a hat on the go.  Since I had finished all my hats under construction, I cast on a new one.


This is Maine Woods Hat.  I decided to make the longer folded brim, but I'm stuck.  It's the same feeling I have when my truck is stuck in the snow.  I give it some gas, but I don't go anywhere.

With this hat, I keep knitting and knitting, but the brim doesn't get any longer.  I know this is a common predicament for knitters.  I'm sure that at some point I'll measure the brim, and it'll be too long.  That's just the way it works.

I enjoy winter and make a point to get out and about.  This week's color inspiration came from one of my winter walks.


Icy winter gray.

No comments: