Monday, December 28, 2020

Finding the Rhythm

I hope everyone had a good holiday and has recovered from the festivities.  It's challenging to be productive on the Monday after a super long weekend.  I thought I would ease into the day, so I started with some knitting.  After an hour or so, I discovered my stitch count was off and had to rip out everything I had just knit.

It's all been reknit now, and as long as I keep counting my stitches, I'll be OK.


It can take a while to find the rhythm of a new project, but I think I have the hang of it.  This is the beginning of my Christmas In The City Wrap.

Here's the full color lineup.


I needed a new shawl project.  Early in the pandemic, I made Namibia by the same designer and really enjoyed it.  I think this design will be equally entertaining.  Anything new on your needles post-holiday?

No comments: