Monday, July 10, 2023

Extra Motivation

We had less than ideal weather this weekend.  Instead of doing something fun outdoors, I turned my attention to knitting.  One project is off the needles and blocked. More on that another time.

And I made good progress on this sweater.

I'm working on the body - heading for the bottom ribbing. I'm not quite sure about the length, but I'm not measuring just yet.  I'm trying to avoid the knitting black hole where I knit and knit and knit but it never seems to get any longer.

There is a bit of extra motivation with this project.  I'm itching to start the next sweater in my queue, but it calls for the same needles.  I can do a bit of needle juggling at the beginning, but I can't get very far with the new project until these needles are empty.

I'm off to knit a few more rounds.  And maybe then I'll measure.

No comments: