Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Rhinebeck Preview - Wildwood

Time flies in the fall!  I blinked and lost a week.  Yes, it was a busy week including a whirlwind trip to Vermont. Thanks to everyone who stopped by the booth.  It was fun to see familiar faces and make new friends.

Now I'm in the midst of the chaos that is Rhinebeck prep. I'm pretty sure I'm adding to my lists faster than I'm checking things off.  Eventually the tide will turn, and I'll be able to tick off a bunch of to-do items.

Here's a peek at one of the new Rhinebeck samples.

Wildwood Shawl.  The pattern calls for three colors, and I chose Lillian in Cool Waters, Ginger and Pearl.  Stripes, lace, short rows . . . this design has a variety of entertaining elements.  The shawl is substantial and easy to wear.  Take a look at this pattern if you want to play with a combination of three colors.

1 comment:

Michele in Maine said...

Race to Rhinebeck! Crazy week here as well!!