Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Used Equipment

Things are getting a little hectic around here.  One of my many lists went missing this morning, and I almost lost it. I spent way too much time tossing the contents of my desk and work table all the while muttering choice language to myself.  The list had gotten wet (everything is wet when there's a lot of dyeing going on), and it was stuck to the back of another list.  Crisis averted.

A little info plug for those of you going to Vermont Sheep & Wool this weekend.  This year the festival is holding a used equipment sale.  


This is a great opportunity to pick up an item that's been on your wish list or to get rid of something you're no longer using.  You'll find all the information you need on the website.  Note the sale is only running on Saturday.

Remember you'll find our booth in the Vendor Pavilion. And now I'm off to consult one of my many lists.

No comments: