Monday, October 18, 2021

Still Magical

Between the Boston Marathon and travel to Rhinebeck, last week was a little crazy.  Not much time for blogging, I'm afraid.

Today it's the Monday after Rhinebeck, and I'm back at it.  I'm upright and caffeinated although I'm still a little foggy after the whirlwind weekend.


We had a great turnout given the circumstances, and everyone seemed to enjoy the fiber festivities.  It was really heartwarming to see so many familiar faces, and it was equally delightful to make new connections.

I'm grateful to everyone who stopped by the booth and the organizers who worked long and hard to make the weekend happen.  As always, I came home full of ideas and inspiration.  I'll see how it all shakes out in the coming weeks and months.

The weather was far from normal for October, and the leaves didn't have the usual stunning colors.


No one seemed to mind.  It was just nice to be back together, enjoying the magic of Rhinebeck.

1 comment:

Michele in Maine said...

It was wonderful to see you and your booth looked amazing, as usual! I thought the best color was at the end as we were leaving the fairgrounds :) But that iconic tree at the bottom of the hill was not wearing its usual splendor, I agree!