Friday, October 29, 2021

Friday Thoughts

Three cheers for the weekend!  This has certainly been a chaotic week, and it feels like quite an accomplishment to make it to Friday in one piece.

On top of everything else, our washing machine is on the fritz, and I can't get anyone to look at it until early next week.  I plan to ignore the dirty laundry over the weekend, but it piles up quickly when you've been without a washing machine for a few days.

Thank goodness for knitting.


Carrasco Cowl (Ravelry link).  This project has been my traveling companion when I'm out and about.  A simple eight round repeat helps take the edge off.

I spent most of today running errands and was delighted to stumble on these marigolds.  They are perfect for our Day of the Dead celebration and are this week's color inspiration.


Orange cheer.

1 comment:

Michele in Maine said...

So sorry about your washing machine - what a drag!

Orange cheer is right! Lovely marigolds :)