Friday, March 26, 2021

Stress-Free Knitting

It's been a topsy-turvy Friday . . . far from the productive day I had planned.  There may be a couple smoldering embers, but I think I put out all the fires.  I've earned an uneventful weekend.

It's good I have a relaxing project on the needles.


Mind Your Step.

I started this the other day, and now it's the only thing I want to work on.  Garter stitch with simple eyelets . . . a recipe for stress-free knitting.

I'm always on the lookout for positive things that have sprung up during the pandemic.  I'm convinced that creativity and good old resilience will help us survive.  The Wool Channel is the latest venture from Clara Parkes, and it promises to be an adventure in all things wool.  Follow the link and read all about it.

I sense a theme between my new project and this week's color inspiration.


Soft neutrals.

1 comment:

Michele in Maine said...

Love Pussy Willows but haven't spotted any around here yet. And just signed up for Clara's Wool Channel! Looks like fun!

Lovely white knitting project!