Monday, March 22, 2021

Knitting and Zoom

Over the last year, many knitters have developed creative strategies for dealing with Zoom calls.  Let's face it.  If you're not actively presenting during a call, it can be a great opportunity to knit a few rows . . . or more.

The other day I was on a call.  I ran into issues with my Zoom project and had to set it aside.  As luck would have it, I had a couple spare projects near my desk.


I picked up my Volcano Trail.  This one seemed like the best option for Zoom knitting, and I'm glad I grabbed it.  It got me through the call, and I made decent progress too.

Now I'm on a roll with this cowl and will probably give it more    attention - even when I'm not on Zoom.  What's been your favorite project for Zoom knitting?

1 comment:

stephanie48 said...

I love the colors in your Volcano Trail. So Spring. I have started a Bits and Bobs Blanket as a way of using leftover sock and fingering weight yarn. It is easy,fun and addicting. It is just at a length to keep my knees warm.