Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Thanksgiving Prep

Fall flew by, and the Thanksgiving holiday weekend is here.


Today is pie baking day.  I'm up to my elbows in dough, but I have enough time to check in.

A quick reminder that on Saturday I'll be at Yarn's End.  I'll have yarn, bundles, kits and plenty of samples.  Stop by if you're in the area.  It's going to be more relaxing and enjoyable than a trip to the mall.

If you've been thinking about adding a yarn ball holder to your collection of knitting tools, take a look at this video.  Hansen Crafts is running a Black Friday special on yarn ball holders.  Follow the link for details.

I'm off to put some pies in the oven and have a quick dance with the vacuum cleaner.  Enjoy the festivities this weekend and make the most of your time with family and friends.

No comments: