Friday, November 8, 2019

Mitten Weather

It's that time of year when I want to cast on several new projects all at the same time.


This one would be on the needles already, but I'm still debating colors.

It's also the time of year when I realize I'm lacking certain handknits. This morning I was out and about and discovered that what I really need is a new pair of mittens.  Instead I've been lured into this fiddly project that will require some assembly.


I spent an extraordinary amount of time on this and don't have much to show for it.  In all fairness I've ripped it out and changed needle sizes three times.  Lucky for me third time is a charm, but I could probably have the better part of a mitten done by now.  The wind is blustery and cold.  Next on the needles is a new pair of mitts.

This week's color inspiration . . . 


A glimpse at our Day of the Dead celebration.

No comments: