Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Yarn Knot and More

I spent part of last weekend tethered to my desk.  It was too hot to dye, so I tackled paperwork and admin tasks instead.  This work is never as much fun as dyeing or knitting, but it has to be done.  Here's the latest.

Signups are open for Yarn Knot.


Our quarterly yarn club is a fun way to sample exclusive colorways and different bases.  There are a couple payment options.  Space is limited. You'll find more information on the Yarn Knot page.

The calendar has been updated, and August is going to be a busy month.

First up is a trunk show at Attic Heirlooms on August 3.  I'll be there all day.  If you're in the area but can't make it to the trunk show, I'll be leaving a pop-up shop at Attic Heirlooms for a couple weeks.  Stop by to see yarn, bundles and samples.

Then on August 10, I'll be at Yarns in the Farms.  In the morning I'll be teaching a Cold Brew Cowl Workshop.  In the afternoon I'll have a trunk show with yarn and samples.  Check the shop website for details.

I have a couple more events lined up for August.  See the right sidebar for updates.  I hope to see some of you on the road.

No comments: