Monday, July 8, 2019

The Mystery of It All

I know I use my US 6 needles a lot, and now I have numbers to prove it.  The first clue for the Perfect Blend MKAL dropped this morning, so yesterday I was busy collecting all my supplies.

After I wound the yarn, I went to look for needles.  The pattern calls for size US 6.  Right now I have four active projects on the needles, and three of them are using US 6.  We won't discuss the number of inactive projects that may or may not be using the same size.

I have interchangeable needles and I even have two sets of size 6 tips, but this new project has pushed me to the limit.  Sharing needles across projects usually works, but at some point it becomes a nuisance.  I might be at that point.  It might be time to buy another set of size 6 needle tips.


For today I swiped a set of needles from one of my other projects, and now I have all the necessary ingredients.  I love a good mystery.

No comments: