Friday, April 12, 2019

Fog

I love a good yarn emergency, and I've had a couple recently. Someone needs a new color . . . a little more of this, a little less of that. There's usually some back and forth tweaking, and eventually a new colorway emerges.

Even I have yarn emergencies every once in a while.  Yesterday I realized I needed a color with a little more punch for one of my projects.  First I made some quick calculations, and then the yarn was in the dye pot.  I don't have good pictures yet, but I'm thrilled with the result.  More on that story another day.

Sometimes I have a color lurking in the background and finally get around to releasing it.  This is one of those lurkers.


Fog.  Available at the spring shows.

This week's color inspiration . . . 


Gray on gray.

No comments: