Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Blame It on the Moon

Is there a full moon?  I seem to have landed in a zone of knitting mishaps.  Let's face it, there's never a good time for knitting problems, but it's especially frustrating when I'm on a tight deadline.

I was probably asking for trouble by knitting into the wee hours, but I had convinced myself I could make up for lost time.


When I'm one stitch short, it can throw me into a tailspin.  At that point I called it a day and went to bed.  This morning I found a missing yarn over, recovered it and now am back on track.

After that situation was resolved, I took a few minutes for another project only to discover several stitches and a marker had jumped off the needles.


I rescued the stitches before they got away, but I have to figure out the marker placement.  I can't work on this without the marker, so I'll have to sit down with the pattern and do some counting.

I've had my fill.  That's enough knitting problems for one day.  I'm not going to peek at another project.  

No comments: