Friday, August 10, 2018

Clues and Labels

I should be labeling yarn.  I'll be at Unwind this weekend and have freshly dyed skeins.  All they need are labels.  Before I forget . . . If you're in the area and you aren't taking classes at Unwind, feel free to stop by.  People will be hanging out, and any crafting is encouraged.

I fell a little behind on my Crown Wools MKAL this week.  My plan was to finish clue 6 last night because clues 7 and 8 were released yesterday.  


I was in a meeting last night, and it wasn't an easy meeting for knitting. I knit at most meetings, but every once in a while it isn't a good fit.  The meeting went late, but I still planned to finish the clue when I got home.

What I didn't plan for was the road construction that had me crawling in a single lane of traffic for many miles.  By the time I got home, I had lost a lot of knitting time, and I was too tired to even pick up my needles.  I'll work on clue 6 today, but first those labels.

This week's color inspiration . . . 


Soft ivory.

No comments: