Monday, January 25, 2016

Snapshots from Farm Fiber Day

It's Monday morning, and I'm feeling surprisingly rested and refreshed after a fast-paced weekend.  We had a bit of snow, and shoveling always invigorates me.

But before the snow hit, I had a sweet little show - Farm Fiber Day at the Wayland Winter Farmers' Market.  I had heard great things about this event from family and friends, and it certainly lived up to its billing.

Who can complain about hanging out in a greenhouse on a gray New England winter day?





There was a long line for root vegetables, but luckily there were a few left at the end of the market.  I made a mad dash to get an assortment before heading home.



Baer's Best had an amazing selection of dry beans.




The market runs every Saturday through March 12 with one more Farm Fiber Day on March 5.  Check it out if you're in the area.  It's a great way to brighten your wintry Saturdays.

No comments: