Wednesday, February 28, 2024

This Sunday!

I'm still recovering from my Freeport trip, and the week is slipping by.  I would love to just curl up on the couch with my needles and coffee.  Instead I'm trying to get a long list of dyeing under control.

Today I'm checking in with a quick reminder about Farm Fiber Day.


On Sunday I'll be at Russell's Garden Center with an awesome group of vendors.  If you made it to the January market, you'll find our booth in the same location this time around.  We'll have a booth full of hand-dyed yarn, knitting kits and yarn bundles.  Be sure to take a look at the samples for ideas and inspiration.

Gudrun Johnston and Mary Jane Mucklestone will be on hand with their new book, Grand Shetland Adventure Knits. This event is a highlight of the winter season.  If you're in the Boston area, I encourage you to check it out. Click on this link for details including a complete list of vendors.

No comments: