Friday, February 16, 2024

Stitches on the Go

We're heading into another long weekend, and I'm looking forward to it.  No, I don't have any adventures planned.  I'll be working over the weekend.  As a bonus, my regularly scheduled plans on Monday are cancelled, so I'll have a little extra time for show prep.


If you're heading to SPA (Ravelry link) next weekend, be sure to stop by and say hi.  This event is always a fun winter getaway.

When I've been out and about this week, this has been my companion project,.


Weekend Slipover V-neck (Ravelry link).  My second one. What can I say.  There are so many enticing projects in my queue, but every once in a while, I come across a pattern that's worth making a second (or third) time.

Usually I travel with smaller projects, but I really wanted to make some headway on this sweater.  I didn't have a portable project on the needles, and I was working the body in plain stockinette so it didn't require too much thought.  I'm happy to report that I'm almost ready to start the bottom ribbing.  All those stitches on the go made a difference.

This week's color inspiration . . .


Weathered neutrals.

No comments: