Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Buttons, Bind Off and Blocking

My current shawl project is almost finished, so I decided to take a little break and look at button options.


By almost finished I mean I still have to bind off and block the shawl.  I'm close.  Very close.  Close enough that I felt compelled to pull out the button box.

The pattern calls for five buttons.  Only one of these choices has five buttons, but it's still fun to play around. And I do have another idea that might work.  I'll dig around in the button box again and see what I can come up with.

This is Magic Hour (Ravelry link), and I must say it's been a pretty quick knit.  I haven't been strictly monogamous, but the rhythm of this project was relaxing and soothing.  I'll be sure to post more photos . . . after the bind off and blocking.

No comments: