Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Pray for Ukraine

My schedule is a little off this week, and I missed my Monday post.  I'm back on track now.

For today I have a website update.


The Pray for Ukraine Mitten Kit is now available.

Photo courtesy of Lotta Lundin

We released this kit last Sunday at Farm Fiber Day.  We had such a positive response and there was such an interest in the kit that we decided to make it available to a wider audience. 

All proceeds from the sale of this kit will be donated to World Central Kitchen, an aid organization providing meals to Ukrainians in need.

The Pray for Ukraine pattern is available on Ravelry.

Photo courtesy of Lotta Lundin

The designer, knittinglotta, is offering the pattern free of charge.  In the words of Lotta, ". . . let us knit a better world!"

No comments: