Monday, March 28, 2022

Fiber Marketplace

It's a new week, and I'm off and running.  The dye pots are on, and I've sent out several priority emails.  As long as I stay away from Ravelry, I can probably keep this momentum going well into the afternoon.

On Saturday I had a great time with South Shore knitters at Plymouth Harbor Knits.  It's always fun to talk about patterns, and I came away with several project ideas.

The pace of spring fiber events is picking up.  Today I have a quick reminder about the Fiber Marketplace coming up on Saturday, April 9, 10:00 - 3:00.  Yikes!  Where did March go?


I'm looking forward to this event.  It's in a new location and features a fun mix of vendors.  York, Maine is an easy drive for many people.  You'll find all the event details here.

1 comment:

Michele in Maine said...

Hope all the vendors can be in one room for better synergy and sales!