Monday, February 21, 2022

Love Note . . . Again

I gave myself a little extra knitting time this weekend and finished a couple things.  It's always such a good feeling to see empty needles.


This was a quick finish.  I didn't have much left on this Love Note (Ravelry link), but I did run out of yarn with just four rounds left at the bottom of the second sleeve.  I didn't want to break into a new skein for four rounds and a bind off, but I found a leftover bit kicking around.  All good.

I've made this sweater at least two other times, but this is the first one without the lace yoke.  Plain stockinette throughout.


Other mods . . . I made the body a little longer than the pattern suggests, and I added short rows to the back neck.  The yarn is Lillian held with Shimmer, both in Persimmon.

Since my usual Monday schedule is a little off with the holiday, I have some "extra time" on my hands.  I'll definitely be casting on something new later today.