Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Knitting on the Go

Yesterday I was on my way out the door and paused for a moment to do a quick mental inventory of my works in progress.  Not one project was suitable for on-the-go knitting.  Reluctantly I left without my needles.  I had a sinking feeling that if I had to wait anywhere for a considerable amount of time, I would probably lose it.

To remedy the situation, I cast on a hat last night.


Ribbing is the perfect companion when I'm out and about.  It's easy to pick up and put down, and if I'm interrupted, I can always figure out where I left off.

Quick Virtual SPA update.  We're offering free shipping Thursday through Sunday.  No code needed.  See the NETA Ravelry group for more event information and a complete list of participating vendors.

No comments: