Friday, September 3, 2021

Maintaining

I didn't mean to step away from the blog for a few days, but                that's what happened over the last week.  No, I wasn't away on vacation - although that sounds lovely.  Just had my nose to the grindstone.

I spent my days working through one dye list only to find another      "to-dye" sheet waiting in the wings.  There's still no end in sight.  I have a schedule to keep and am somewhat on track.  Between dyeing like crazy and all sorts of planning . . . well, I'll see how it all pans out this fall.  I'm maintaining.

Most of my knitting focus at the moment is on two projects that are in the round.  I've been knitting a few rounds here and there whenever I get time . . . and resisting the urge to cast on a couple more projects that also have priority status.

This sweet little hat is coming along nicely.  I'm past the initial ribbing and have moved up three needle sizes.  Now it feels like I'm flying.  The bit of blue on the edge is waste yarn from the tubular cast on.  I just haven't taken time to snip it off.

This weekend is the last blast of summer, and fall knitting can start in earnest.  Cheers!

This week's color inspiration . . .


Coastal hues.

1 comment:

Michele in Maine said...

Love that yellow! So cheery!