Monday, September 27, 2021

At My Desk . . .

Show prep continues and today I decided to tackle kit packaging.  It's been on my list for a while.  I'd even done some research a few weeks ago but didn't find exactly what I was looking for.  

Fast forward to late September.  It turns out that many packaging styles and options are out of stock with no backorder available.  More fallout from the pandemic, I'm sure.  When I saw that same notice on several websites, I realized I needed to make my decisions today.  I nudged a couple things off today's to-do list and got busy.  

It took most of the morning, but I finally found packaging that will be perfect.  And it was in stock.  After all that computer time, I've earned a little knitting break.  How's your Monday going?

1 comment:

Lebron John said...


IGGM is best site that can provide 100% Safe and Cheap Star Seeds for Bless Unleashed players. Buy Bless Unleashed Star Seeds with Instant Delivery and Best Service by iggm.

Attached link: https://www.iggm.com/bless-unleashed-star-seeds