Friday, September 10, 2021

All Stripes

These days I have a few projects in my knitting rotation.  That means I work on one, put it down, work on a different one, put it down.  And so it goes.  Moving between projects helps relieve any boredom, but it also means I don't finish anything quite as quickly.


This stripey cowl is still on the needles.  Lately it's been my designated desk project.  Colorful cheer and mindless knitting . . . the perfect combo when I'm working at my desk.

Last weekend I had an itch to cast on something new, and this project was at the top of my list.


Another cowl.  This one uses a Half Pint Bundle.  And yes, there are stripes.

These days the farmers' market is busy and full of produce.  This week's color inspiration . . .


Tomatoes . . . golden and orange.

No comments: