Friday, November 20, 2020

Pattern Hunting

Ravelry is a great resource, and I use it on an almost daily basis.  This morning when I needed a new hat pattern, I automatically popped over to Ravelry and started looking.  I filtered my search with the characteristics I was looking for  - DK weight yarn, knitting, adult, mosaic colorwork.


One pattern caught my eye right away.  It was near the top of the page, and I didn't bother to look any further.

The funny thing is, I had already put it in my favorites a while ago.  It's good to know I still like it, but it was a reminder that I've already done a lot of the homework and have lists of patterns just waiting.  Next time I'm pattern hunting, I'll take a look at the ones I've already tagged. 

I found this week's color inspiration in a parking lot.


Bright orange peeking through the fence.

1 comment:

Meredith MC said...

I can’t wait to see what you’re knitting!