Friday, November 27, 2020

At That Point

It happens.  I'm cruising along on a project when everything comes to a screeching halt until I make a decision.  Sleeve length, body length, buttonhole placement . . . just a few of the decisions that can interrupt work flow.

I'm at that point.

This is the body of my Calliope, and I'm at the suggested length.  I know I want to make it a little longer than the pattern specifies, so I'm going to knit a few more rounds.  Then I'm going to measure it against the length of a sweater I like.  Once I've made my decision, I'll be back to effortless knitting.

A quick reminder that tomorrow I'll be live via Zoom, 11:00 - 1:00.

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83336745616

Fiber Stash Dyeworks and Three Bags Full will also be there.  Stop by and check it out.

If you celebrated yesterday, I hope you had a good holiday.  Enjoy the long weekend. 

This week's color inspiration . . .


A red and orange combo.

No comments: