Wednesday, May 15, 2019

So It Goes

I'm having one of those days where forward progress is elusive.  I should have picked up on the warning signs earlier in the day.  I didn't have my first cup of coffee until mid-morning.  I'm not quite sure how I functioned for the first few hours.  

Then the dishwasher went down, and I was bailing water most of the morning.  I think if I can at least see the bottom of the machine I'll have a fighting chance of fixing it.  In the midst of the bailing, someone in the house grumbled that we're almost out of toilet paper.  I chose to ignore that noise.

And then the final straw.  When my daughter bumped me out of the laundry queue with not one but two loads of dirty clothes, I threw in the towel and decided to take a knitting break.


I have more pressing projects that I should be working on, but this is probably all I can handle at the moment.  Around and around with delicious fluffy yarn.  In case you're wondering, this is Ombre Cowl Hood.  I made one a while back as a booth sample.  This one is all mine.

A quick announcement for Boston-area knitters.


Inman Eats + Crafts is this Sunday.  As of this writing, the weather looks favorable for this outdoor event.  Stop by and check it out. There's fun for the whole family.

Now I'm off to bail more water.  Or make a toilet paper run.  I probably should do both.

No comments: