Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Missing Needles

I was cruising along on my Jelly Rolls, but I've hit a bit of a snag.  I need to switch needle sizes, and my 2.5mm needles have gone missing.  I looked high and low but can't find them anywhere.  This happens more often than I care to admit.  I need a better system of needle management.  

Until the needles surface or I buy another pair, I've put my Jelly Rolls aside.  Since I'm still feeling the sock itch, I grabbed a pair already in progress.  


Movie Night Sock.  I'm working on the second sock, and this one just needs a heel turn, foot and toe.  I'm so close to finishing this pair. There's really no excuse except I probably got distracted and turned my attention to another project.  It happens.

On the first sock I worked the heel differently from what I usually do. My notes are sketchy at best, and I'm trying to recreate what I did the first time around.  Once I get that sorted, this sock will fly, and I'll have a pair of empty needles.  

No comments: