Friday, September 16, 2016

Knitting Season

Fall is in the air, and knitting season is officially here.  It's a lovely weekend for the Yarn Crawl, and I'm heading to Black Sheep Knitting Co. first thing this morning.


I'll have these multi bundles and other fiber goodies.  Stop by if you're out on the Crawl.

The greater Boston area has plenty of fiber activity this weekend.  In addition to the Yarn Crawl, on Saturday the Harvest & Fiber Festival is happening at Tangerini's Spring Street Farm.  I'll be there with a fun group of vendors - click on the link.  This is an outdoor event, and the weather forecast is favorable.  It's time to start your fall knitting projects.

One corner of our backyard has become overgrown - proof that even in a drought the weeds grow.  I decided to let that corner go, and since so many things didn't grow well this summer, I've come to appreciate the weedy tangle.  This week's color inspiration . . . 


Purply black.

No comments: