Monday, September 19, 2016

The Perils of Late Night Knitting

After a busy weekend, Monday came all too quickly.


Two events in two days.


Both events were local so that made things easier.

The weekend was a good opportunity to touch base with some people on my list, and I felt very productive for taking care of business.

On the other hand, I didn't get much knitting done when I was out and about, so I tried to make up for it in the evening.  I will never learn that knitting past midnight is usually not a good idea.  I knit late into the night only to discover in the morning that my stitch count was off. That's the second time for this project.  I'm trying to stay positive.


After ripping and re-knitting, I'm almost to the point where I was before I had to rip.  Forward march . . . 

No comments: