Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Sample Repeat

Every once in a while I knit a pattern twice.  Either I find the design extremely enjoyable or I want to play with color combinations or I want a different size.

And sometimes the original is on loan to a shop and I need another one for a sample. That's what happened in this case.


This is my second Summer Soundtrack Cowl (Ravelry link).  I worked with different colors and enjoyed it just as much this time around.  Slip stitches make for easy, relaxing colorwork.  There are many fun color combos. For this cowl, I used Lucia DK in Moon Shadow and Jadeite.

We'll have this sample at Farm Fiber Day on Sunday. Stop by Booth 14 (across the aisle from our location last year). We'll have hand-dyed yarn, knitting kits and yarn bundles plus plenty of samples on display.

No comments: