Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Wednesday Update

Apparently I'm running a pie bakery today, but I wanted to check in with a couple quick updates.

Lillian Sport has been added to the website.

This yarn knits up into a squishy, cozy fabric.  I've knit a couple things with it already and have another project on the needles.  It's fast becoming a favorite.

Small Business Saturday is this weekend, and we're offering free shipping.  No code needed.  We're making a long weekend of it.  This offer is good Friday through Monday.

Speaking of Saturday . . . I'll be at Salt Yarn Studio on Saturday,      1:00 - 3:00.  I'll have new kits, a couple new bases and plenty of samples.  Looking for holiday gifts?  Stop by for ideas and inspiration.

My timer is about to go off, so I'm headed back to the pie bakery.  If you're celebrating the Thanksgiving holiday tomorrow, enjoy the time with family and friends.  Cheers!

No comments: