Friday, July 30, 2021

The Red Folder

Time is still blurry in this pandemic world, and it's hard to believe we're ready to turn the page on another month.  August is a vacation month for many.  For me it means fall is right around the corner, and I'd better get organized.


This morning I pulled out my red planning folder and a blank sheet of paper.  I'm always making notes with possibilities . . . patterns, color combos, random ideas.  Then I tuck them away in the red folder.

Now it's time to sort through the lists.  Samples, colors, kits, yarn        bases . . . what do I want to include for fall.  I'll be making decisions this weekend.  What's on your weekend agenda?

This week's color inspiration comes from our annual blueberry picking.  We picked in the rain this year, and we had the place to ourselves.  I have to say it was kind of nice.


The blues.

1 comment:

Michele in Maine said...

Yum! Love wild blueberries!