Monday, September 16, 2019

Making Adjustments

Thanks to everyone who stopped in at Salt Yarn Studio on Saturday. The shop was bustling with activity.


We had a good time picking colors and talking about new fall projects.

When Sunday rolled around, I shifted attention to my own knitting.


I worked my way through a couple projects and also started something new.  After reading through the pattern and project notes on Ravelry, I made a couple adjustments with this one.  If you ever have questions about a pattern, check the project pages.  Knitters are great about sharing information on problems, adjustments etc.  It's a wonderful resource!

I had to do some math, and I checked and rechecked my numbers.  I think I'm on the right track, but I won't know for sure until I'm deeper into the project.  I'm anxious to see how this all works out.

1 comment:

Judy11 said...

Yarn and pattern for the new project? I know you are usually fantastic about posting that info on your project.