Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Twists and Turns

I had a plan for today, but it seems to be running in reverse.  My afternoon tasks jumped to the morning, and the morning shifted to the afternoon.  I was fine with all of that, but then my daughter realized summer is here, and we had to finalize vacation plans.  Today.  

I'm pretty sure that's where things went sideways.  Coordinating all our schedules is not for the faint of heart.  When I saw the few available accommodations filling up before my eyes, I got right on it.  

Now that our getaway has been sorted, I can concentrate on the rest of my day.


Fly Away.

I started this project last weekend when I was traveling.  I've enjoyed making a couple other things by the same designer, and this shawl has an interesting construction with some twists and turns.  That seems to be the theme around here, but I know how to roll with it.

No comments: