Friday, October 19, 2018

Sneak Peek - Part 5

I'm checking in one last time before I hit the road.  I finished this sample earlier in the week.


Copenhagen Calling.  

No matter how much I plan ahead, there's always last minute sample knitting.  In fact I finished another sample last night.  Let me just say, these late-night Red Sox games have been a godsend. 

This design features a little ribbing, some slip stitches and a lace panel. Plenty of variety to go around.


The yarn is Lucia DK, colorways Persimmon and March Sky.  I reduced the stitch count a bit so I would only have to use one skein of Persimmon.  I suggest two skeins of the second color even though I only used one.  I had just a couple inches to spare.

If you're headed to Rhinebeck, you can see this sample and many more in Building C, Booth 42.

This week's color inspiration . . . 


If I had to give it a name, I'd call it aubergine.

No comments: