Monday, June 25, 2018

Short Row Magic

I had plans to take off most of the weekend, and those plans included bonus knitting time.  In spite of glitches on both Saturday and Sunday, I did get some time with my needles . . . just not as much as I would have liked.


Surge.  This design capitalizes on short rows, and they're made even more dramatic with stripes and color changes.

This morning I was tempted to knit some more and watch this design unfold, but today technology is testing my patience.  I hate to admit it, but my daughter was probably right several weeks ago when she strongly suggested I get a new phone.

Before I sign off and fall down the deep hole of acquiring a new phone, I'll share this bit of research.  Mr. Rogers' Cardigans of Many 
Colors . . . this data holds so many possibilities for knitters.  One knitter suggested a striped scarf using the colors in chronological order.  
Use your imagination and enjoy!

No comments: