Monday, March 12, 2018

Your Slip is Showing

Last week I was hit hard with a bug - not the flu but I was flat out in bed.  I couldn't knit, and I didn't have an appetite for coffee.  According to my sickness barometer, that's pretty bad.  My weekend recovery included rest and a healthy dose of knitting.  Today I'm back at it with a project off the needles.  

As another nor'easter rolls in and brings a foot of snow, here's a taste of spring.


Your Slip is Showing.

This design uses four colors and slip stitches to create a substantial shawl.


Selecting colors is part of the fun, and the pattern includes a schematic to help with color planning.



The slip stitches create a fabric with depth and texture.

The yarn is Lillian in Biscuit, Gooseberry, Piglet and Wineberry.


Go bold and bright or choose something more subtle.  Pick four favorites and have fun.

No comments: