Monday, November 28, 2022

Monday Optimism

It's hard to get back in the swing of things after a long, holiday weekend.  My recovery is going to take a couple days.  I purposely avoided my inbox, and now it's a slog to wade through all the junk.  The delete button is my friend.

If you placed an order over the weekend, many thanks. The free shipping offer is still running today.  Hop over to the website.  It's a good time to grab supplies for holiday gift knitting or to get a little something for yourself.

I did most of the cooking for the holiday, but after Thursday I stayed out of the kitchen as much as possible. That left me with some downtime.  I focused on several knitting projects and came one step closer to casting on something new.


I'm usually pretty good about swatching, but it's especially important with this project since I'm straying a bit from the recommended yarn weight.  I have some math to do, but I think I can make this work.  At this point, I'm still optimistic. 

No comments: