Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Rhinebeck and More

The race is on.  I still have a few skeins drying, many skeins that need labels and I just blocked my last sample. In a case of terrible timing, the label printer bit the dust the other day.  Now coffee is my constant companion while I write labels by hand.

If you're going to Rhinebeck, stop by and say hi.  You'll find us in Building C, Booth 42.

We'll have a booth full of hand-dyed yarn, knitting kits and yarn bundles.  Many samples will be on display, including the one that's blocking right now.


Also, the Rhinebeck Collection from Katrinkles will be available in our booth.

For those who can't make it to Rhinebeck, we're offering free shipping this weekend.  No code needed.

In other news, we've collaborated with Salt Yarn Studio again on another collection of Gift Knits.  There are several patterns to choose from plus we're offering Zoom sessions as an opportunity for knitting help or just to connect with other knitters.  You'll find all the details on the Salt Yarn website.

I look forward to seeing some of you this weekend.  If you don't have time to stop, wave as you pass by.

No comments: