Monday, October 24, 2022

Percolating . . .

It's Monday, and I don't have anything new on the needles.  I spent a fair amount of time over the weekend browsing on Ravelry.  I have plenty of ideas - just haven't made any decisions yet.

While the possibilities percolate, I picked up a project that is almost finished.


This Love Note (Ravelry link) was hanging out near my desk all weekend.  Originally I had planned to finish it before Rhinebeck.  In the midst of Rhinebeck prep, I ran into some technology and equipment malfunctions that sucked up any extra time I had for knitting.  Now I've set Fiber Festival of New England as the deadline.  As long as I don't have any more breakdowns, this is totally realistic.

One more thought for today.  The Hope & Sunshine Fundraiser is running right now to raise money for breast cancer research.  Most of us have been touched by breast cancer in one way or another.  Follow the link for more information.  Donate and enter to win one of the fantastic fiber prizes.

No comments: