Monday, September 26, 2022

Not Too Bad for a Monday

My schedule can be a little crazy, and Mondays are definitely challenging.  It reinforces my notion that there aren't enough hours in a day.  

Today, however, is a great Monday.  This morning our new washer was delivered.  I wasn't expecting it today, so it was a pleasant surprise.  We've been dealing with this laundry situation for two months, and I've made most all of the laundromat runs.  My time is extra tight in the fall, and I'm delighted to give up that chore.

On the knitting front, I double checked my Love Note (Ravelry link) progress this morning and realized I'm ready to bind off.


Two sleeves and a neckline are all that stand between me and the finish line.  After this morning, I'm feeling very hopeful.  Bring it on!

No comments: