Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Finding Momentum

I finished a couple projects recently and have shown great restraint by not casting on several new ones.  That's allowed me to focus my knitting time on the two main projects currently in rotation.  Yes, just two.  I know.  It's a novel idea.

I've made decent progress on the larger project.


This Love Note (Ravelry link) was my exclusive weekend project.  Since I don't have that many projects on the go right now, I've been knitting a few rounds here and there during the week.

I've made this sweater several times already, and I'll admit pattern familiarity makes for a quick knit.  I've split for the sleeves and am well on my way to the bottom ribbing. Maybe I'll wait a little longer to cast on something new.  Momentum is building to get this sweater off the needles.