Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Out of Sorts

It's July, and my work calendar is wide open.  My last event was early in June, and I don't have anything scheduled until next month.  Stay tuned for details on my next outing.

In the meantime, I don't have a summer rhythm yet, and the days of the week blend into one another.  I've established new, small daily routines, but so far they haven't helped distinguish one day from the next.

I'm used to being on the go.  I have plenty of behind-the-scenes work to keep me busy, but I find the empty calendar a bit unnerving.  I'm trying not to dwell on it.

In knitting news, I have one project waiting for a bind off and another one waiting to be cast on.  But first I have to wind the yarn.


This project is lurking in the background, but that's about it.  I probably need to cast on more than one project.

No comments: